As we come upon the second anniversary of my 29th birthday, I decided I should take another crack at keeping a blog. Now that so many family members are able to keep touch virtually, I thought it would be a great way to allow more access to the goings on with our neck of the woods and more freedom than Facebook.
Halloween was a rousing success - once K figured out the trick of leaving the heavy bag with dad and depositing each door's offering, she was able to move with speed and efficiency. I guess she takes after daddy: when something doesn't work, find a way to make it better. Oddly, he didn't seem quite as enthused as he lugged the dead sugar weight around the neighborhood.
Despite the objections of D, November 1 marks the start of the holiday season around the house and (much to K's joy) the music that accompanies it. I'm fully anticipating her trying to go 'Gangnam Style' to 'Jolly Old St Nicholas', but that's just bringing the past into the present!
No comments:
Post a Comment