Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Fun

  With all this negativity going around (especially just before the election) I wanted to find a way to make things positive.  Since it's Friday, by law things have to be fun!!!

  This Friday, I decided to post some pics of things K has been working on.  She has really taken off with reading and writing and her speaking is even becoming more measured and precise... my little girl is growing up!  Best of all, her imagination is amazing and her sense of humor already sharp.  Good times!!!

First, I present to you, my little writer:



Not only can she write, but she can order a story:

 Best of all, her imagination has no bounds:

Finally, and perhaps most impressively (to me), Kenzie has mastered the idea of 'thought bubbles':

Hope you enjoy and it brings a smile to your face!  Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment